The one who will be the right lawyer for you will not be the same as another person in a different situation or situation, but with different search criteria. The following short guide is intended to explain how this liberal personal injury accident lawyer works so you can make an informed choice. But before you go ahead with that, let us have a look at the criteria that you will be looking at.
How to ensure the skills of a lawyer?
All lawyers have, in terms of the degree, at least a master’s degree in law (now called Master I). However, most also have AEDs or DESS (now called Master II) which allow knowing what is their initial training. Nevertheless, this initial training does not always correspond to their professional activity.
It is therefore a guarantee of quality
Nevertheless, the system of allocation of specializations is quite outdated and does not cover all the specializations of the law, a large number of lawyers give up their specialization exams (which reform has been announced for a long time) and is content with display a privileged area of expertise.
- These privileged areas of expertise appear in our simple search.
- The lawyers who registered on this site and who fulfilled the criteria have committed on their honor to master perfectly the subjects in which they referenced.
- Again, our site guarantees that the lawyer referenced in this matter is committed to knowing it perfectly.
Should a lawyer be close geographically?
- It all depends on the service you will give him.
- In the context of a litigation of small importance, geographical proximity is a major asset: the lawyer will be easy to meet and his travel expenses will not add unnecessary weight to the file.
- Indeed, in the case of litigation, and if the matter is significant, the costs and travel time will have little impact on the lawyer’s fees.
- In these conditions, both take a lawyer who is perfect for your needs even if it is far.
Admittedly, meeting him will be less easy, but phone appointments or email exchanges can do the trick. With respect to consultation or legal advice requests, distance matters even less. As much to take a lawyer who understands perfectly your problem even if it is remote, the geographical distance having in this case of figure any importance.
What level of availability do I expect from my lawyer?
Not all clients have the same need for availability and not all lawyers are ready to provide the same availability.
Indeed, some customers tend to call their lawyers very frequently to “take news”, others are content with a simple email, information for the lawyer to inform them when an event occurs. is produced in the folder.