Many visitors to Phuket Island are so fascinated by what they find, that coming back a second or third time thereafter is inevitable. Not only is it a tropical paradise where time seemingly stands still and everything is about relaxation, fun, leisure and entertainment, but it is also affordable and easily accessible. Low cost direct flights to Phuket are now easier than ever to come by.
With leisure seekers drawn to this exotic destination like moths to a flame since tourism started booming only a few decades ago, it can only be expected that the hospitality industry capitalised on the holiday frenzy with resorts today dotting the island’s exotic shores. If you are not one of the fortunate ones to already have been here multiple times and had the opportunity to get to know the island, then this vast choice of hotels can often cause a slight conundrum when it comes to sitting down and choosing a Phuket hotel that will be just right for you.
Questions like “which are the best hotels to stay if I travel with kids” or “where should I book for my honeymoon” are often heard. The most common request a travel agent might hear is “which are the best places if I don’t want to be too far from attractions, but can still have peace and privacy”.
The fact is that for all these requirements there are endless recommendations. The first thing to understand in your quest to find the ultimate location for your holiday is that the island’s best beaches are all located on its western shore and naturally this is where 95% of all hotels are located. The far northern tip and also the far southern tip of the west coast are quiet and secluded while it becomes more lively as you move to the centre. Spread along several of these shorelines, I believe one or more of the following highly recommended places will be perfect for your first visit. While you might even book one of them a second time, you will at least be sure of high standards while you scout other possibilities and, you will know in which type of environment you will be finding yourself. Platforms like hotels.phuket can also be a great tool to help with your research.
I start with the Pullman because this is my idea of the ideal location and it offers the perfect facilities. It is situated in Naithon which is a more exclusive location, is 30-minutes drive from vibrant and busy Patong. The setting is utterly relaxed, peaceful and quiet and the views simply amazing. If you are on honeymoon and want to start your holiday by spending the first few nights where you can shut the world outside, this would be the perfect option. The rooms are stylish and your private pool gives you a front row seat to enjoy captivating ocean views of where the ocean meets the horizon.
If direct beachfront location is not negotiable, Katathani …
Today buying a car or two-wheeler is no big deal, but its maintenance cost, the fuel expenses, EMIs and the insurance part is. Considering this, a range of insurance companies offer you the best of deals. Moreover, if you could add on few features for car insurance, you are much sorted and tension free. Click here to more about Add On for car insurance.
Top Simple Add-ons for Car Insurance
Let us look at what are the add-ons for car insurance, mostly all the add-ons are applicable for cars less than 5 years old:
- Personal Accident Cover-The owner driver with valid driving license gets a 100% claim if there is death or irreparable damages. However, owner of multiple cars can get personal accident add-on features for only one car. You can be covered up to 8 lacs against risks of assault or any other accidental injury leading to death/ permanent or partial disability.
- NCB-No-claim bonus protection, an add-on for those who haven’t claimed their insurance throughout the year. This add-on offers up to 50% discount (maximum discount). It certainly lowers the premium for the following year. NCB helps you preserve the discount available for the forthcoming year’s premium, thus allowing you to retain your accumulated no-claim bonus even if there is a claim.
- Zero Depreciation-In zero depreciation, the policyholder gets a complete claim on the value of the replaced parts. Insurers don’t pay full price to replace old car parts. They take depreciation into account. It is a feature where on an accident and replacing the parts of the vehicle, the insurer covers the entire cost without considering vehicle’s depreciation. It’s a smooth way of claim settlement.
- Speedy Roadside Assistance– You get 24/7 service in case of your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road. Services like refueling, change of flat tyre, towing, arranging for mechanics, battery related, phone assistance, alternate transport arrangement, spare key arrangements, minor repairing or even on serious accident issues. It benefits you from getting panicked and being helpless during emergency.
- Accident Coverage for Car Passengers– It provides compensation to the passengers insured in case of death or partial disabilities or permanent disability in an accident.
- Insurance at Manufacturer’s Selling Price– Whether car insurance or two-wheeler insurance, this feature is available for all. Here the sum insured for the add-on shall be the difference between the IDV and the selling price by the manufacturer.
- Wider PA Benefit– Under this add-on for car, the sum insured is apart from the restricted compulsory personal accident cover for owner driver. An amount up to 10 lacs is insured on any bodily injury leading to death, partial or permanent disability.
- Key Replacement Add-on– Applicable only for private cars and covers the cost or the labor charges to replace the locks and keys if the car had to be broken or was stolen.
- Return to Invoice Value-The IDV (insured declared value) of the car will be taken as the
Godrej properties had made its venture into Indian real estate market in the year 1990. Since then the Godrej properties has not only exponentially and financially grown, but has also won many awards and accolades for being the most trusted brand. Godrej properties has always outperformed and catered to the expectations of their clientele flawlessly.
Previously we had known Godrej group only as a consumer goods brand with their electrical appliances, furniture’s, and security systems. In the consumer segment also Godrej had earned fabulous reputation. They have carried the same legacy, commitment, quality, innovativeness, perfection, and work ethics in their property segment. Godrej Properties in Bangalore is an epitome of their superb work and craftsmanship.
Godrej Properties in Bangalore
One of the grand IT hubs of the country, the city of Bangalore, has been the first ever city to witness the foray of Godrej properties in their residential project.The first ever construction was Godrej Woodsman Estate, Bangalore. Till today, Godrej Properties have many completed and ongoing projects in Bangalore. Some of them being:
- Godrej 17 (Completed)
- Godrej Woodsman Estate (Completed)
- Godrej United (Current)
- Godrej Avenues (Current)
- Godrej Eternity (Current)
- Godrej E-City (Current)
- Godrej Platinum (Current)
- Godrej Golf County (Current)
- Whitefield (Coming soon)
- Godrej Devanhalli (Coming soon)
While Godrej Gold county is located in western part of Bangalore,Godrej 17 and Platinum in northern, Godrej E city in southern part, and Godrej United in the eastern part of Bangalore, it would not be wrong to say that Godrej properties has expanded their horizons all across the electronic city of Bangalore.
Godrej properties has a track record of delivering the apartment keys to the owners on time and specifications of the apartments exactly as promised. Let us discuss here how Godrej properties strives to deliver on its other promises.
Godrej properties fulfills the promise of making the lives of their residents convenient very seriously. This is the reason why Godrej properties take up their land very thoughtfully so that the property enjoys connectivity from all the major roads and highways of the city and also lies in close proximity to major landmarks like airport, metro stations, malls, hospitals, schools, and market areas to make daily life of their residents hassle and trouble free.
Expansive apartments with affordable rates
One things which is common in all the Godrej properties is that Godrej provides the maximum carpet area to their residents with carefully planned specifications, floor plan, best quality fixtures and fittings etc. that too an affordable rate. Godrej properties offers apartments of all possible sizes and configurations catering to all kinds of buyers. They offer small square feet area like 630 square foot 1 BHK to 6300 square foot of 5 BHK apartment.
Other than the spacious apartment, Godrej Properties also provides amenities like gym, swimming pool, sports courts, 24*7 security, clubhouse and jogging tracks in most of their properties. Some properties are also equipped with luxurious facilities of amphitheater, sky lounge, mini theatre etc.
All in all, if you are looking …