You have posted a great quality content that people will love to read. The number of clicks you are getting vouches for the sincere efforts you are putting on the SEO of your website. However, there is one thing that upsets you when you look at the stats showing the performance of your website, high bounce rate. The bounce rate has remained more than average without showing any sign of improvement. And, only a small percentage of first-time visitors are returning. Definitely, there is something out of the line on the website that is annoying your visitors. Here, we are compiling the list of the 7 annoying web design trends that visitors cannot resign to.
Higher rank and convincing meta description are enough to make the user click. However, instead of content, it is a pop up that welcomes the visitor. It looks like you are forcing some condition before offering what the visitor is interested in. Until now, the visitor doesn’t know anything about the quality of the content you are offering and you are expecting him to subscribe to get email updates. Give the visitor an opportunity to see whether the content is worthy or worthless. Make the pop-up appear when the visitor moves the cursor to the back button of the browser or the visitor is about to close the browser.
Disallowing ad Blockers
As long as it is not obtrusive, visitors will not have any problem with the ad. However, audio and video adverts are obtrusive. Apart from getting rid of this nuisance, people have one more legitimate reason to use ad blockers. Super cookies, adverts and tracking codes are often used to understand the browsing behavior of the visitor. So, people use ad blockers to address this privacy issue as well. Ad blockers actually enhance user experience and improve security. However, it has been seen some websites forcing visitors to turn-off ad blockers. The content is displayed only and only when the visitor turns off the ad blocker. Well, the internet user is endowed with many more options. Your mistake will be an opportunity for one of your competitors.
Auto Play Audio and Video
This trend is a relic of the past. We are not living in the 90s. However, this trend has made a comeback to rub the audience the wrong way. Many websites are annoying visitors with video adverts or videos embedded in the content or audios. The visitor is not going to appreciate if you set these audios or videos to auto play. The visitor will abandon your website without wasting any time.
Imagine you are listening to your favorite indie rock band while booking a hotel for your next family vacation. You Google ‘cheap hotel in Paris’ while the music player running in the background and you click the first link. Music never sounds better at a low volume. Out of nowhere an annoying music at the same volume comes like a bolt from the blue to displease you. …
Today buying a car or two-wheeler is no big deal, but its maintenance cost, the fuel expenses, EMIs and the insurance part is. Considering this, a range of insurance companies offer you the best of deals. Moreover, if you could add on few features for car insurance, you are much sorted and tension free. Click here to more about Add On for car insurance.
Top Simple Add-ons for Car Insurance
Let us look at what are the add-ons for car insurance, mostly all the add-ons are applicable for cars less than 5 years old:
- Personal Accident Cover-The owner driver with valid driving license gets a 100% claim if there is death or irreparable damages. However, owner of multiple cars can get personal accident add-on features for only one car. You can be covered up to 8 lacs against risks of assault or any other accidental injury leading to death/ permanent or partial disability.
- NCB-No-claim bonus protection, an add-on for those who haven’t claimed their insurance throughout the year. This add-on offers up to 50% discount (maximum discount). It certainly lowers the premium for the following year. NCB helps you preserve the discount available for the forthcoming year’s premium, thus allowing you to retain your accumulated no-claim bonus even if there is a claim.
- Zero Depreciation-In zero depreciation, the policyholder gets a complete claim on the value of the replaced parts. Insurers don’t pay full price to replace old car parts. They take depreciation into account. It is a feature where on an accident and replacing the parts of the vehicle, the insurer covers the entire cost without considering vehicle’s depreciation. It’s a smooth way of claim settlement.
- Speedy Roadside Assistance– You get 24/7 service in case of your vehicle breaks down in the middle of the road. Services like refueling, change of flat tyre, towing, arranging for mechanics, battery related, phone assistance, alternate transport arrangement, spare key arrangements, minor repairing or even on serious accident issues. It benefits you from getting panicked and being helpless during emergency.
- Accident Coverage for Car Passengers– It provides compensation to the passengers insured in case of death or partial disabilities or permanent disability in an accident.
- Insurance at Manufacturer’s Selling Price– Whether car insurance or two-wheeler insurance, this feature is available for all. Here the sum insured for the add-on shall be the difference between the IDV and the selling price by the manufacturer.
- Wider PA Benefit– Under this add-on for car, the sum insured is apart from the restricted compulsory personal accident cover for owner driver. An amount up to 10 lacs is insured on any bodily injury leading to death, partial or permanent disability.
- Key Replacement Add-on– Applicable only for private cars and covers the cost or the labor charges to replace the locks and keys if the car had to be broken or was stolen.
- Return to Invoice Value-The IDV (insured declared value) of the car will be taken as the